English language challenges

Hello! This is the last post in the semester and the year, so I hope you will enjoy it. Whatever, today I'm going to write about my experience about the blogs, english classes and what I have learnt this semester/year.

First, I would like to say that learning english in the University is so much different compared to my classes in the school. For example, in my school the teacher gave us a lot of vocabulary, since clothes to stuff that you can find in your house, and also every grammatical rules. On the other hand, here in the University, we just try to write and talk a lot for strengthen those previous learnings. I don't feel in the position to say that one is better than the other one, but I'm sure that both are really helpful.

 Well, about the blogs, I think they are an interesting way to strengthen our writing skills and sometimes find new vocabulary plus interesting topic. But there is something that I don't like and would make this activity better, and it's the fact that we don't receive a feedback of our posts. Sometimes you could think that your post have is perfect, but maybe there is big grammatical mistake! and you would never know...

The last thing that I would like write about, is about my english skills... The truth is that in my house I use a lot of english, like most of the series and stuff that I like to read/listen are in english! for that reason I try to learn some new vocabulary every day even if my memory is really bad... And sometimes I like to practice talking to myself in english (yes, I'm weird).
Actually, I think my english skills are not that bad, but there is a lot that I have to improved, from vocabulary to grammatical skills and oral interactions. Specially talking and oral interections, because I have checked that when I try to talk to people in english I get all shy and nervous, so the results are that I forget a lot of words and when that people say something to me, I can't listen clearly. Yes, I'm such a disaster!. But from these information, I'll try to practice more my english skills and to control my shyness and those nervous!

That's everything, thanks! 

Comments

  1. We all talk to ourselves alone, don't we?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree with you, because it's true you can expand your vocabulary, but you will never know if you're writing right (unless you ask the teacher in classes)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My favourite serie

My autobiography

My blogging experience