My favourite musician

I really love listening to music and a lot of different musician. Well, today I'm going to talk about my favourite musician: NCT, is a kpop boy group formed by SM Entertainment, Their name stands for "Neo culture technology", It describe the group's concept of having an unlimited number of members, also they are divided into multiple sub-units based in various cities worldwide.
Actually, It is conformed by 18 members of different nationalities (nine Koreans, five Chinese, one Canadian, one american, one Japanese and one Thai) and they are divided into 3 units: NCT U, NCT 127 and NCT Dream.
First, the city based units, they promote in specific cities. Actually we just have NCT 127. It is based in South Korea with the number 127 representing the longitude of Seoul. They debuted on July 2016 with 7 members , but two new members were introduced in early 2017.
Also, this year we are waiting for a new unit based in China.
Then we have NCT U, that is best described as the "United" team where songs are assigned to any NCT member or members based on who is the best fit. (they debuted on April 2016)
And finally, NCT Dream (another rotative unit) is a youthful cute unit with just teenagers. They debuted in August 2016 with seven members (the same as now), the youngest member debuted with 14 years old. This year the oldest member will graduted of this unit, because he will be 20 years old. (he is actually in the three units)  
Well, why I like them so much? That's just because I like complicated things!. I started to like them since early 2017, because of their songs always have different concepts (from cute and sweet things to mysterious songs). They all are so talented and are amazing dancers, seriously they are so coordinated!
Here is the prove:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CYH4F1KCw8&t=29s
And a photo of the 18 actual members
Resultado de imagen para nct 2018
I hope you understand how this weird group works.

Comments

  1. I didn't the group, but the diversity of nationalities is so cool! :0 <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My favourite serie

My autobiography

Expert on my field that I admire