Post graduate studies

To be honest I haven't think about a Master degree or a PhD degree or anything like that, so It's really difficult to write and think about this right now. So, before I wrote this, I read a lot about this topics, because I'm still in my first year I'm not sure about anything, but at least, there are some interesting things.
Well, there is a postgraduate course that I would consider taking in the future? Maybe... I like to learn new things, so that would be awesome, but at the same time, the fact to think about being more years in the university makes me sick. Whatever, sometimes we have to make sacrifices.
Between the things I read, a post title in Organic instrumental analysis (Análisis instrumental orgánico) sounds insteresting, be able to learn more sounds amazing, and, for me, that's the main reason for studying a PHd, Master or something like that, also, It probably gives you more opportunities about job and what would you like to do in the future.
Well, this post title sounds really interesting because is oriented to cosmetics laboratories, chemical testing laboratories, pharmaceutics and more. Those are stuff that I like, but I'm not really sure.
In a hypothetical case, If in the future I study a PHd degree, I would like to study it in Chile, because It would be more comfortable. Obviously I would like to study abroad, but the stress of study would be too much for me and being alone in a countrie or place that I don't know would make it worser, specially because I'm a shy person. But going abroad for vacations It's enough and would be pretty cool. Also, I don't like distance learning and that kind of things, I like to be there for learning...
Whatever, for me, this is a lot to think about in this moment and I can change my mind the next year or just tomorrow. But I'm sure that I would take a look of everything related to thist at some moment!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My favourite serie

My autobiography

My blogging experience