Changes to my study programme

Hello! Today I'm going to talk about changes that could be made to my study programme. Well it's something weird and difficult to think about, so It took me more time to think of what I will write.
For this post, I checked my study programme (If you don't know, I'm studying chemistry so you can take a look to it.) and because I'm just in my first year, I can't say If everything is ok. 
Whatever, thinking about my little experience here, I would say that the introductory classes are useless... but maybe I'm wrong, and I would change my mind about that. 

Besides this, I thought a lot about how things would be in the future. For example, some people are (probably) going to be jobeless because they would be replaced by a robot. So, in a general scenario, we should change somethings. For example: maybe a lot of specializations aren't necessary, like people are studying almost 10 years to stay in something specific thar a robot would learnt in a couple hours. 

For that reason, I think that the lenght of studies should be shorter and we should know a little bit of every specializations of our career, so we can work in everything and solve every kind problem. Also, we should add more practical work, I think that people learn more from experiences than in theoretical classes, like you can just read those things from a book or internet... And for that reason we should have bigger laboratories and use more technology (like in general).

And finally, there is something really important that we have and we don't talk about, something that robots doesn't have: feelings and emotions. So in my opinion, we should add classes to improve our "soft skills", because those are as important as all the knowledge that we learnt, and obviously those two skills (soft skills and knowledge) make us better persons. I have a lot of expectations about how the future is going to affect education.


Comments

  1. Maybe in the future robots become in proffesors or we become in "robots" without feelings

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My favourite serie

My autobiography

My blogging experience