My best holiday

I don't have a lot of memories of holidays, because in most of them I just spent my time in my house or I go a few days to the beach, and It is not like so far or so wonderful If you live here... Though, like everyone I have a memorable holiday!
The past year, I visited New York! I had a wonderful moment. 
I went with one of my aunts and we stayed on his brother`s house (he lives there with his family) for 3 weeks or 1 month, I have a lot of good memories because I did new things like travel in an airplane, also I was able to meet my uncle and his family, they were really sweet and kind with me.
Well, I went there in summer so It was so hot! and in those 3 weeks I did more things than in a normal year. I went to Coney Island, the Zoo, China town and more. 
I almost forget about it! I was there the fourth of july, so I watched the fireworks with my aunt and my cousin, I will never forget that.


Everything was wonderful! well the only thing I didn`t like was the subway, It`s so gross... whatever, I met new people, went shopping a lot and ate delicious and weird food.
How I said before, I keep good memories of my family who lives there and all the things that we did together, so It`s my best holiday at the momet!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favourite serie

My autobiography

Expert on my field that I admire