About pets

I think animals are amazing, also they can be a really good company If you are passing a bad moment or just to play around. I love animals, specially if they look cute and soft, like rabbits, dogs, hamster turtles, dogs, and more...
Whatever, I used to have a pet! Specifically, a white poddle and her name was, ironically, Kitty. I adopted her when she was a little puppy and I was like 10 years old.
The truth is that Kitty is probably the smartest dog that I met in my life, we teach her some rules, when she was just a puppy, for example “go outside to peep”. Until the last day she went outside to peep, even if the door was closed, she went to you and then guide you to the door. Also, we used to play a lot and she was a big support to me when I was having a bad time, when I was sad or I was crying, she just lie down next to me.
Unfortunately, she died two years ago. I remember that I cried a lot because she was sick and my family and I weren’t able to do a lot about it. I still miss her a lot, but I think she is in a better place.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favourite serie

My autobiography

Expert on my field that I admire