My blogging experience

Hello! Today I will talk about my blogging experience! Well, the truth is that I didn't think about this before, is like I just write about the topic and that's all. Whatever, in general this experience has been fun because is something new (for me) that's good for getting better writting skills.
I'm not sure If my english or my witting skills are better, but at least I have learnt a little bit more.
How I said before, It's a funny experience but I think there are too much blogs, I would've liked to do more oral classes and activities. I know writting is important, but If I go to an english-speaking country, I will talk with people... and we didn't talk or listen too much (I know It's imposible to learn that much in 2 months, but at least you can feel more confident and get a little bit better), and the other thing that I would've like to change is that some topics are so boring, like I wont talk to people about an expert on my field (at least not in english)... so in the future would be better to talk about more daily life or things that you can really apply in real life (or experiences).
I hope you have enjoyed this blogging experience. Good bye!

Comments

  1. i have enjoyed too, lets practice speaking now jajajaXD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good bye!!! And we never stop practice

    ReplyDelete
  3. No matter how much we learned, this was a good experience uwu

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think it was a great experience, it was new for me to. PD: the person above me is shy but him want to talk with you :3 1313

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My favourite serie

My autobiography

Expert on my field that I admire