Why did I choose this programme?

Hello! When I was a child I had a lot of dream jobs, I can´t remember all of them but I wanted to become a teacher, a vet, a chef (That´s funny because I hate cooking) and more things, It was like I had a new dream every week. While I was growing up I discovered everything except one thing: art. Since I was a child, drawing and painting are the activities that I enjoy the most, so I really wanted to become an artist (I still do). Whatever, the last years in school I realized that I like chemistry (I think it was the only class that I really payed attention to), so when was the time to decided I chose Chemistry.
My other career options were Chemistry and pharmacy, and architecture.
I´m not sure If I took the right decision. I don´t now, I get bored every class (except chemistry) but that´s because I learned all of those things, maybe if in the future I can learn new things I will enjoy this programme. 
About my experience at university, I cant´t say that I hate everything, but I don´t like talking with new people (I´m too shy) and how I said before, classes are bored (for me). 
For the future... I can´t imagine what kind of job I would like to have, maybe doing things like cosmetics in laboratory or doing art with chemistry, something like that. (I really don´t now)
Well, that´s all that I can say. Good bye. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My favourite serie

My autobiography

Expert on my field that I admire