My favourite serie

Today I will talk about my favourite serie, well... It's an anime that I really really like:
Hetalia! Is a japanese webcomic, later adapted as a manga and an anime series, by Hidekaz Himaruya.The name is a portmanteau combining hetare, that means useless or pathetic and Italy. (make your own conclusions)
The animation was directed Bob Shirohata and animated by Studio Deen.



It is a about a main presentation of political and historic events as well as more general cultural comparasions. The characters are personifications of countries, regions and micronations, they personalities are based on positive and negatives cultural stereotypes.
The main storyline's events occur during World War II, so the main characters are divided between Axis forces (Italy, Japan and Germany) and Allied forces (America, United Kingdom, France, China and Russia), but there are like 60 more countries (characters) and there are also personifications of historical figures, like Jeanne d'Arc and various Roman empereors.
Well, I like it because the comedy is really stupid and I like that kind of comedy, also you can learn a lot of unnecessary and dumb information, like when the Italy army was going to attack any country the took like a week (I can't remember the specifics numbers), but when there was a foreign army chasing theme, they took like a half of that time!... and because of It I know some geography and that there is a country called Liechtenstein. My last reason is that the episodes are really short (like 5 minutes) so If you are a lazy person like me, It is easier to watch. So It's perfect for me!
That's all, bye!



Comments

  1. Jajaja, i remember this!!!, my old best friend talked to me of this anime XD, it sound so funny, i will try see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm not usually watch anime, but for this, maybe I can do a exception

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like some anime series, but I never saw this, it saw interesting ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the anime too, maybe I could watch this

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some of my friends tell me about this anime.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My autobiography

Expert on my field that I admire