A subject I enjoy studying this semester

Hello! Today I’m going to talk about a subject I enjoy studying this semester. Well, first I’m studying 7 subjects this semester so It’s a little bit difficult to decided between them... I think my favorite is swimming!. It’s weird how I ended in that cfg.
The truth is that I was really afraid of water and drowning, like I couldn’t go into a pool because I was too afraid. For that reason I decided to challenge myself.
In classes I work alone because I’m the only one who still doesn’t know how to swim, for that reason I’m just trying to learn four styles: freestyle stroke, breaststroke, backstroke and butterfly stroke. To be honest, I’m really bad because I have 0 coordination and I just can do something similar (weird) to freestyle stroke. The contents? I think It depends on the students and how much they know, but for me they are the four styles I should learn. (or at least one)
Whatever, maybe I’m really bad at swimming  and at this time I should know at least one style, but I’m happy because I’m not longer afraid of water and that kind of things, now I can feel comfortable in a pool, for that reason I really enjoy this subject! That’s all for today, goodbye.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My favourite serie

My autobiography

Expert on my field that I admire