Memorable vacations

Most of the time I’m in my house, I rarely go out (specially in holidays). But today I’m going to write about this trip back in the past year.
Well, the past year (in june or july) I trip to New York alone. I stayed in my uncle’s house, where I get the opportunity to meet her wife and my cousins. That was awesome because I only knew them from photos.
I stayed there like 1 month, I went to a lot of museums, to the zoo, Coney Island, Time square. It was really crazy and exciting because in 1 month I did more than in a normal year of my life, also, Time square was the craziest! There’s a lot of people all the time (specially in the night) You can’t walk in a normal way because of the amount of people.
Whatever, the most memorable thing was to see the fireworks on july fourth and get to know that part of my family, specially because I don’t like to be close with people, but with them was so natural and It felts like I fell in love with them. I’m not really sure but have stayed with them made everything funnier.

Comments

  1. Coney Island!! wow, you should have had a lot of fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! I've always wanted to travel to New York.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My favourite serie

My autobiography

Expert on my field that I admire