My autobiography

Hello! My name is Valentina Javiera Ramos Olguín. I was born in April seventh of 2000, in Santiago, Chile and I´m still living here. I live with my mother, my little sister and my big brother (Yes, I´m the middle one, and that´s awful). My father died when I was 13 years old and I used to have a little dog, but she died last year. Well, no more sad information about my life. 
I completed my high school studies at Liceo Carmela Carvajal de Prat last year. Now I am studying Chemistry at the University of Chile, I enjoy the classes and they aren´t difficult, but talking to new people makes me feel really nervous and sad. 
Whatever, since I was born I´ve lived in the same house in Maipu. I don´t have big hobbies. In my free time I like drawing, reading mangas, watching music videos and listening to music, I can enjoy every kind of music, but this last time I´m obsessed with Kpop. The music videos are awesome and they always have different concepts. 
I think that´s all that I can say about my life. 

Comments

  1. I enjoyed so much reading your post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your way of telling your story. I'm also the son in the middle, that sucks

    ReplyDelete
  3. come on! talking to new people should be fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you like K-pop? Cool, What's your favorite K-pop band?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My favourite serie

Expert on my field that I admire