Muy favourite piece of technology

I'm honestly not very good with technology, I try my best but sometimes I just can't understand it. But even with that problem, my phone has been an amazing ally in my life. I've had my cellphone for around four years and it has saved my life, figurately, in various occations. I can listen to music, I can talk to my friends, I can look up things... The possibilities are endless!
I use my phone everyday, from the moment I wake up with the alarm I setted on it, until I go to sleep and look at the time before I drift to the world of dreams.
I like my phone because It's useful and makes my life easier and more fun. Without it, I wouldn't even be able to be at college in time.
So when we talk about technology, my phone is my best friend.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My favourite serie

My autobiography

Expert on my field that I admire