A country I would like to visit

Travel is such an interesting activity that a lot of people want to do in their lives, and that's my case. Get the opportunity to know about different cultures and to see the most famous monuments like the statue of liberty, Big Ben, Eiffel Tower and more, it's something really exciting.
There are a lot of countries that I would like to visit, but since I was a little girl I dreamt about visiting Japan.

That's because of the beautiful landscapes. You can see the cherry blossom and the architectural style. I really love the combination of that traditional style and those beautiful flowers. Also, I would like to be able to know more about their culture because it's so much different than our occidental culture, but I already know a little bit about some cities like Osaka and one of my friends teach some katakana. It's really funny to learn it!. Like I said before, I would really like to know more about their culture and to see famous monuments like Mount Fuji.

Something else that I would like to try is eating Japanese street food, I don't know If I would like it, but I want to try it.

I don't know If I would like to live there or something like that because I would miss my family a lot, but at least I want to go for vacations or something like that. Well, that's all that I have to say, good bye! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favourite serie

My autobiography

Expert on my field that I admire